Follower

Translate

Freitag, 10. Juni 2011

Welcome to my new follower

I am pleased to welcome a new follower 
   
Hello Terefe.
 
On her blog you will find many great sewn underwear,
clothes, shoes and many
  beautiful crocheted and knitted doll clothes.


I feel very honored to have so many followers in such a short time.
Thank you so much.

I rummaged in every blog already, but I want to tell all other readers something of you.

Today I will introduce my first follower

                        
Malu and her mother, Maria Luisa, have a common hobby, the dolls house. 
On her blog you will find many knitted and crocheted crafts. 
The scenes are often in shabby look. I love shabby chic!
Just have a look at her blog.

Have a nice day

Your Craftland 


1 Kommentar:

Marta Benicá hat gesagt…

Hallo, bekomme ich einen Blog kennen und Ihre Werke sind schön, weil ich ein Anhänger bin. Besuchen Sie mich auch sehr willkommen. Haben ein gutes Wochenende. Grüße, Marta.
Meine Rezepte jeden Tag.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...