Follower

Translate

Freitag, 24. Juni 2011

Flohmarkt-Funde / I get at the fleamarket

Auf dem letzten Flohmarkt  habe ich die niedlichen Stühle und den Tisch gefunden.

On the last flea market I found these cute little chairs and table.

Ich hab einmal einen Kaffeetisch gedeckt

I've covered a coffee table



und einmal einen gemütlichen Weinabend dargestellt.

and displayed a nice evening of wine.


Die Füsse des Tisches sind etwas grob, aber ansonsten finde ich die Möbelchen ganz nett.  Ob ich die Möbel so lasse wie sie sind oder lieber im Shabby-Look anmale weiß ich noch nicht. Die Stühle mit ihrem hübschen Muster gefallen mir eigentlich auch so ganz gut, nur der Tisch hat auf der Oberfläche einen unschönen Fleck, der nicht abzuwaschen geht. Na mal sehen, was ich machen werde.

 Ach übrigens, das Flaschenregal und die Weinfässer habe ich auch auf dem Flohmarkt gefunden.

The feet of the table are a little rough, but otherwise I find the furniture very nice . Whether I leave the furniture as they are, or paint in shabby style, I do not know yet. The chairs with their pretty patterns I like very much. On the surface of the table has a nasty stain that will not wash off. Well let's see what I'm going to do.

   Oh by the way, the bottle rack and the barrels of wine, I also found at a flea market.


Ich wünsche euch noch einen schönen Tag

eure Craftland

6 Kommentare:

Plushpussycat hat gesagt…

How wonderful to find such lovely items at the flea market! I love buying vintage and old items when I can. They have a lot of character. Fun!
Jennifer

Rosamargarita hat gesagt…

Karin: es einige schöne Möbel! Sie müssen alt. Great erwerben.
Eine Umarmung


Karin : son unos muebles hermosos! Deben ser antiguos. Magnífica compra.
Un abrazo

Sanne hat gesagt…

What great finds! Love the chairs especially.

Ascension hat gesagt…

Me encanta tu compra son unos preciosos muebles.
besitos ascension

Niina hat gesagt…

So beautiful. Sehr schön. I wish I would find treasures like that from the fley market

Maria Ireland hat gesagt…

You got some great treasures. I love the chairs. :) I saw a comment you made on another blog that you would like to do a swap. I dont know if you would be interested in doing one with me but if you are i would be very happy to do one.:) Greetings Maria xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...